Subject: Re: [Leica] Newbie to be -- My experiences with G2 / M options?
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 12:57:20 EDT

<<  I also had a G2 kit, albeit for a very short time.  I quickly switched
 to the M6HM for the same reasons you want to switch. >>

This brings to focus the issue that the G2 and M are very different cameras.
They each have unique attributes.  It is always interesting to read those who
own each and their comments regarding why one or other appeals.  For myself,
each has its place.  For me, nothing can touch the feel and solidness of the
M6.  The G2 is great for fast shooting.

Tom Shea