Subject: Re: [Leica] Comparison of screw and bayonet lenses
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 08:19:11 -0500

At 08:44 PM 4/12/98 +0930, you wrote:

>Or are the newer lenses sufficiently better that I should consider
>changing up to an M series camera with bayonet lenses (most expensive
>option)

Personally, I'd change to the M6 because of the viewfinder and the new
lenses. But you have to answer that question yourself. Are you happy with
the pictures you are getting now? Do you see pictures that you'd rather be
getting that are taken with newer lenses? That's the bottom line. Everyone
has to answer for themselves.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance.