Subject: Re: [Leica]Tina's photos
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 12:18:58 -0400

At 09:10 AM 4/11/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Tina...
>
>I love your work.  Photographing children is tough, but you pull it off with
>grace and style.  I am curious... what is your lens of choice for the
>close-ups?
>
>Dave.

Hi, Dave -

Thanks for your comments!  My favorite portrait lens for the M is the
75/1.4.  For my new R8 (which came back for the hospital last week!) I have
the 100 APO Macro which I plan to use also for close-ups.  Children are my
favorite subjects to photograph.  I'm glad you like the photos.  Best - Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>
<http://www.onlineartistleague.com/manleyt/portfoli.htm>