Subject: [Leica] LUG Police
From: John McLeod <johnmcleod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 22:16:55 +0000

Steven Gandy wrote:

What about the freedom of speech and the discussion of ideas?  To avoid
similar  problems in the future, please post guidelines of what LUG members
may or may not write or think.

It's really very simple Steven.  Since Roger Beamon left the list, he
awarded control overall all ethical and moral content to me.  Freedom of
speech is less important than it used to be.  I am now in control.  All
current Leica products are now deemed to be superior to all older Leica
products.  Stay tuned for future directives.

John McLeod