Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:shutter delay in R's
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 22:57:59 -0500

At 02:16 PM 4/8/98 -0400, you wrote:

>	That said, there are so many great photographers using R's that I must be
>full of crap. So, can anyone who agrees there's a delay tell me if it's been
>lessened in the R8?

There IS a dealy, but it's no worse than an F5, or EOS1n or Penatx LX, or
Contax RTS III or just about any other SLR out there. In fact, I think the
R8 is just wonderful in the timing area.

But the M6 is faster.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Pi R Squared? No Pi R round, Cornbread R Square!