Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Eric's site & the LUG Gestapo
From: "Bruce R. Slomovitz" <brslomo@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 21:43:47 -0400

Amen Stephen.  However I sometimes feel that many people who subscribe to
this group are not very comfortable discussing ideas.  If that's true then
the recent thread about the relationship between shooting guns and taking
pictures may have been quite apropos.   It seems to me that many gun
enthusiasts are just fascinated with the hardware and not with the art or
purpose to which it is used.

I enjoy reading much of the technical material here as well as tips and
techniques.  But I'm much more interested in how people use these things to
express ideas and feelings or to show us something that moves us.

Bruce S.