Subject: [Leica] M6 and 28mm?
From: jaleblan@dakotacom.net (Jay LeBlanc)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 19:43:29 -0700 (MST)

  I saw my first M6 today and was thinking about buying one to use with a
28mm lens.  When I moved the frame lever to the 28 position, I found it
difficult to see the whole frame at once, even though I don't wear glasses!
It seems I'd be better off just buying a separate bright line finder for my
M2, but I'd like to hear if others share my initial impression, or find the
28 frame works well for them.
  Thanks to all who responded on my matrix meter question!
   -Jay-