Subject: [Leica] LHSA Charleston Spring Shoot
From: WILLIAM CALDWELL <sneeker@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 21:46:16 -0500

Dear Tina, Pat, & Paul,

We (Mary and I) will also be at the LHSA Spring Shoot in Charleston,
S.C.  No doubt name tags will be given out at registration on Friday,
April 17.   So that LUGGERS may readily recognize each other, I have a
suggestion.  (The devil, or my evil twin, gave me this suggestion.)
LUGGERS at the Shoot could put a small adhesive red dot on one of the
lower corners of their name tags.  My name tag will have one and I will
have a couple of sheets of red dots for others.  Just ask and a red dot
is yours.  The red dot opposition at the Shoot could just place a
diagonal piece of black tape on one corner of their name tags for
similar LUG recognition.  See you there.

Bill Caldwell
sneeker@erols.com