Subject: Re: [Leica] Travel to Wash. State
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 16:24:41 -0700

- ----------
> From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
> To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Travel to Wash. State
> Date: Sunday, April 05, 1998 2:20 PM
>
> At 01:10 PM 4/5/98 -0500, you wrote:
>

> Since you're so far east (Spokane) when you land, I'd suggest if you have
> time to check out Glacier National Park while you're at it.

Good Idea ................ great country!

lots of wildlife (watch out for Grizzly bears! They are
> numerous in that park).
That is what bear bells are for Eric, unless of course you are shooting
with a single lens reflex camera in which case the bears will hear you a
mile away and run like hell.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA