Subject: [Leica] IIIf for sale -- once more
From: Stephen Kobrin <kobrins@wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 17:58:30 -0400

IIIf red dial 644xxx in ex+ condition.  A bit of brassing on the shoe and
some scratches on the bottom plate.  Vulcanite is in Mint - condition.
Used recently and appears in fine working order.  Summitar 50mm lens 732xxx
in ex+ condition with clear glass, front and rear caps and "Barn Door" shade.
Both for $650.  I will pay insured priority mail shipping within the US.

I also have the first post-war Leica Meter for the LTM cameras with the
booster cell, both in nice leather cases.  It has just been restored and
appears to work perfectly. (It is consistently one stop off my Sekonic
308B, but consistently across all EVs.)

Please reply directly by e-mail if interested.

Steve