Subject: [Leica] Proposal: M6 Classic
From: Bert Keuken <b.k@wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 15:07:41 +0200

I want to propose a new name for the trusty Leica M6 that's been around
since 1984. With more types M6 to come (very likely) and with the arrival
of the new M6 0.85 there is a need to distinguish between the types of M6.
I propose we call the old one "M6 Classic". Why Classic? As mentioned
before ,the camera has been around since 1984 and by today's standards
that's a very long time, it deserves the classification Classic by now I
reckon.
Do you agree or disagree?
Bert Keuken