Subject: [Leica] Re: looking for good dealers
From: Summicron1 <Summicron1@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 13:51:34 EST

not that i want to stop all the fun that don chatterton and mr gonzales are
having (get a life mr gonzales -- not all offenses are worth following up, as
ms jones just found out) but you people considering Leica purchases might give
richard and eddie tillis at Woodmere Camera (www.woodcam.com) a look -- I have
been buying an item a year from them -- hey, leicas are pricy -- for the last
five and still await my first bad experience or case of mis-diagnosed
equipment.

People pondering all the discussion of aspheric lenses and so on when
pondering a first-time leica lens purchase might also want to remember that
Leica didn't make any "bad" glass and it's all much better at taking pictures
than you are. My 35 2.8 summaron, and even my BM 3.5 elmar 50mm, are
frighteningly good.

at least that's been my experience.

tschuss!

charlie trentelman