Subject: [Leica] New 50/1.4 R and 180/2.8 APO R
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 08:44:22 -0500

Ted Grant,

             >>Are you & Jean coming this year for more Leica toy time<<

I'm quite sad in that I don't think Jean & I will make it to the Cape Cod
seminar this year. However,  if there's a "chance in hell", we'll be there;
I never had such a good time as what we experienced at the Kennebunkport
seminar.

               >>Hope you're coming & bring in your new R-lenses<<

I'm really looking forward to my new 180 f2.8 APO.  BTW, I just  got my 2nd
R8 winder & it really makes my R8/80 f1.4 a well balanced system.  It's
getting to be good weather around here & I'll be getting out my favorite
field lens; the awesome 70-180 APO zoom.

I guess I've been fortunate in that my R8 winders have worked quite well
upon arrival; the winders sure make a great addition to my R-system.

Tom D.