Subject: Re: [Leica] National Geograhic CD-rom
From: "hamlet" <adisoon@pl.jaring.my>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 15:57:39 +0800

Hi,

just wanted opinions on the above. I got one, but I hate it because of the
exceedingly poor user interface. You get to see page spreads on your
screen, and you are able to zoom in to the page, but only at one
magnification. If you have seen the layout of the average Nat Geo page, the
text and pictures are scattered everywhere, and so you scroll up, and then
scroll down to get to them. For those who have tried it and know what I
mean, it is a frustrating experience.

- --adi