Subject: [Leica] M3 & Friends for Sale
From: "Ken Lee" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 07:35:44 -0500

To make room for a new M6HM, I am thinking of selling the following
equipment:

                                                Serial #        US$
      Can$
M3                                           914xxx       $1000
$1400
90mm Summicron (Chrome)     1741xxx       $1000             $1400
35mm Summaron f3.5              1552xxx        $300               $420

I have no experience at rating equipment, but I think the lenses are mint,
and the body is mint - / exc +++ .  All equipment has seen little use since
new. The body has had no more than 10 rolls through it since a CLA by
Reinhold Mueller. It has minor scratches (scuffing) where the meter slides
on and off.

Do these prices seem reasonable?

Anyone interested?

Ken Lee