Subject: Re: [Leica] Footware ex Lens usage
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@vaggeryd.mail.telia.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 11:06:37 +0200

> I was wondering why my photography had recently got better, presumably
the
> IPA informational sticker was missing from the pair I bought!
> But some recent admirers had mentioned that my pictures now seemed to
have
> more 'sole' to them...
> Jem
>  ----------
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>
> According to a recent survey by the I.P.A. (International
> Photographer's Association) headquartered in London, wearing ECCO
> hiking boots will give you 27% better composition and 18% better
> focus, for an over all improvement in your photography of 22.5%.
>
> Don't that their word for it, go out a buy a pair.
>
>  -Bill

You were lucky Jem,  I had problems with the boots.  The exposure meter I
use with my M2 does not work when I wear them.  So I packed both the M2 and
the boots off to Solms.
It couldn't have been the meter because it was a sunny day.  I received
them back today with a polite note from the Service Dept.  It was in
German.
"Ar sole, nicht gefinker poken."   Can anybody translate?  BTW the meter
still soesn't work.  Any ideas?

Alan Hull