Subject: Re: [Leica] Footware ex Lens usage
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 10:29:00 +0000

I was wondering why my photography had recently got better, presumably the
IPA informational sticker was missing from the pair I bought!
But some recent admirers had mentioned that my pictures now seemed to have
more 'sole' to them...
Jem

According to a recent survey by the I.P.A. (International
Photographer's Association) headquartered in London, wearing ECCO
hiking boots will give you 27% better composition and 18% better
focus, for an over all improvement in your photography of 22.5%.

Don't that their word for it, go out a buy a pair.

 -Bill