Subject: Re: [Leica] Spot Meter
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 08:13:14 +0500

At 10:14 AM 98-04-02 -0500, you wrote:
>Suggestions please:
>
>looking for a spot meter, ideally s/h, that meets the usual criteria of
>excellence, reliability and affordable.
>
>Peterg

Hello Peter,

	I have tried quite a few light meters and the best I have found so far are
the Pentax digital meters that have been modified by Zone VI.  They are not
cheap - US$609.95 in the latest Calumet catalogue that I have - but if you
are interested in a linear and accurate spot meter this is the one to buy.
I have two of them and would not trade them for any other light meter
going.  For what it's worth.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal