Subject: Re: [Leica] Marijuana along the Bagmati - or cheap trips
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:04:09 +0500

At 10:57 PM 98-03-24 -0800, you wrote:
>At 09:11 PM 3/25/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>>Thanks Ian,
>>>
>>>We need lots of this kind of stuff.
>>>
>>>Jim
>>>
>>Don't get caught with a lot of that stuff!
>>
>>Nick
>>

>Contrary to popular belief, I was talking about the mar... er... the
>photographic experience.
>
>;-)
>
>Jim

Hello Jim,

	Of course I was talking about the photographic experience!!  I just got
the transparencies back and you should see how wonderful those huge, green
leaves look on Velvia.

	All joking aside - hemp is widely used here as animal feed (at the right
time in it's growth cycle), to make rope, clothing and items for the
tourist trade.  Naturally enough, it is also smoked by many of the locals,
sadhus and of course some of the tourists.

Ian