Subject: Re: [Leica] Hollywood, FL
From: Nick Hunter <nhunter1@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 00:47:34 -0500 (EST)

If in the Delray Beach area (approx. 45 min north of Hollywood), The Palm
Beach Photographic Centre has an exhibit through April 11 of B/W by Gary
Monroe. Documentary shots of Jerusalem, I believe they were shot w/M6. At
any rate he was carrying one at the opening, but I never got to ask him.
The Centre is Canon sponsored, so Leica is not mentioned. Main gallery
exhibit is Olivia Parker

E-mail me directly for directions.

Nick Hunter <nhunter1@mindspring.com>