Subject: [Leica] Off to the Sierra
From: Myers Pete <MyersPete@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 20:22:44 EST

Hi LUGnuts:

Can you tell that the sun is finally coming back out in California? Jim is off
to the Coast and I am off to the Sierra. Its work time for me, working the
back bone of the Sierra in my image making. Lone Pine will be home for the
rest of the week and then weather permiting, my wife and I will loop up
through Mono Lake and around back to the Bay Area. Death Valley has already
hit 87f on a few occasions, so it will be interesting to see if its warm or
freezing. Most likely both within the same day.

See you all next week.

Pete Myers