Subject: [Leica] The parasite buggers
From: Myers Pete <MyersPete@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 16:42:32 EST

Dear Duane:

So true, so true! Our docs up here in the States havent much practice with
parasites and it just stumps them. I actually was thinking of flying south
when I had all this stuff just to find a doc that knew what was going on.

Garlic tablets in the form of Paratox 22 (Unikey Healthy Systems, Bozmann MT)
worked for me. It took about 12 weeks on the stuff, as I had it bad. But it
was mild and worked very well. Flagyl almost killed me and didnt work - the
little buggers I had LIKED the stuff!

If I were to choose a firing squad or flagyl, I would go with the firing
squad.

Garlic pills based on raw garlic are very good in PREVENTING an infection too
and I recommend them to all you traveling far from home.

Pete Myers

> Parasites are a normal way of life in much of the world, If you travel >
around Latin America for a while, sooner or later you'll get them. I've
> heard of several cases where doctors in the states were stumped by cases >
that our doctors could have diagnosed in a second.  But we've got a
> clinical research lab that specializes in those kinds of things  (Note: > We
developed a cure for river blindness for the World Health