Subject: Re: [Leica] which 90mm lens for the M?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 21:19:29 -0600

At 11:55 AM 3/29/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Why do you guys rave on and on about the M6, then turn around and say
>it is so limited and I need to use my R8?

Because in the area that the M6 is king, there is nothing that can touch
it. But for flexibility, the R8 blows it away. It's like trying to take a
Cadillac off-road. A 4-wheel-drive pickup is a better choice. Each tool for
what it is appropriate for. They are not exclusive, but complementary.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Maniac: An early computer built by nuts...