Subject: Re: [Leica] which 90mm lens for the M?
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 12:01:43 -0800

I will have to check out the 75......there is a very used one at my
local shop, but I heard a new version is out.

Also, isn't 75 a bit too close to 50?  I love the R8/100 APO combination,
but for daily, portable use shooting candids of models and doing street
work, the M6 fits the bill perfectly.

If the quality of the 90/2.8 matches that of the 100 APO, then I would
rather get that lens.

At 09:49 PM 3/27/98 -0600, Eric Welch wrote:
>At 01:45 PM 3/27/98 +0800, you wrote:
>
>>i agree with you! Francesco has already the 100 apo macro on his R8 and I
>>don't understand why he insists on having a 90mm on his M6??
>
>I can see why he would want a short tele on the M6, but if he has the Apo
>Macro, the logical choice would be the 75 Summilux, espeically since he has
>the M6HM! That way the lenses are utilizing the advantages of their
>respective cameras.
>
>Francesco, the 75 Summilux is a stunner!
>
>Eric Welch
>St. Joseph, MO
>http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>
>I used to have a handle on life, then it broke

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions
webmaster@5senses.com

http://www.5senses.com/