Subject: Re: [Leica] CL lens compatability
From: LEICAMAN56 <LEICAMAN56@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 22:32:23 EST

Danny,

It's been a few years since I put this combination to work.  Don't recall any
metering problems.  Most pictures were shot at medium to long distances.
21/2.8 M Elmarit - only one version I am aware of except very early models.
Mine was manufactued in 83 or 84, and is identical to the recently
discontinued version.
I'll check on metering function nad get back to you on this.

Bill Rosauer