Subject: Re: [Leica] Got my Winder R8!!!!
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 12:16:18 -0500

Eric wrote:

<<<< Actually, I like the small size of the M6 so much, I'm having a hard
time justifying Tom's manual winder.>>>>>>

Eric.

Please allow me to alay your concerns over any "size change" when adding
Tom Abrahamsson's Rapid Winder for the M6. It is so small and comfortable
when attached it actually makes the camera easier to handle and feels much
more comfortable in hand than without.

If you have more than one M6 to work with and only one equipped with the
Rapidwinder, the others seem "awkward feeling" when you have them in hand!

So if you have not purchased the Rapidwinder yet, I'd not have any fear
about loosing the feel of your M6, the winder will merely make it feel
more comfortable and easier to use. And any size change is miniscule, only
balancing the camera better.

ted