Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Damage
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 20:07:18 -0500

Jeff S wrote:

<SNIP>

> It occurs to me that custom lens compartments, made from cut sections of 1
> liter soda bottles and padded and velcro'd as needed, might be just the
> ticket.

<SNIP AGAIN>

Jeff,

Try the padded foam cup or beer can insulators for holding lenses. I've
used them on a belt pouch with Hassy (sorry Marc) lenses and they work
well. Maybe we can even get them custom inscribed or printed with LUG
emblem of some sort since Leica/Solms is so protective of their red dot.

Carl S.