Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R or Leica M
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 15:24:30 -0800

Alan Hull wrote:

> Because of the position of the viewfinder window, the Leica M is a right
> eye, left brain camera suited for Photojounalism and street photography.
> The Leica R system on the other hand is a left eye right brain camera
> suited for creative and contemplative work.

Damn.  I guess Ted Grant, I and other left eyers are gonna have to give
up photojournalism and street photography.  We're gonna hafta notify our
clients.  Boy are they going to be surprised to learn that the work they
have liked all these years isn't any good.

I'm gonna go contemplate this.  Maybe I can come up with a creative
solution.

donal

- -----
Donal Philby