Subject: Re: [Leica] Neck strap for CL
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 16:50:42 -0800

Charles,

Straps are like bags.................. ask 100 people and you will get 100
answers.

I use the Domke  (Gripper-?) strap on all of my cameras including the CL
and I'm very happy.

Happy at least,  until I find the next good strap and I throw these into
the corner with all of the camera bags that I no longer like or use.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA