Subject: Re: [Leica] How to store the lens ?
From: budcook@ibm.net
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 18:26:27 -0600

Eddie,
I also live in the wonderful state of Minnesota and I don't think you need
to worry too much.  Minnesota has pretty low dew points, especially at this
time of year.
Having lived in North Carolina for 20 years I can tell you that Minnesota's
weather is easier on both man and equipment compared to locations with high
dew points:-).
Regards,
Bud Cook