Subject: [Leica] How to store the lens ?
From: "Chiente Shih" <chienteshih@unn.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:05:17 -0500

Hi ! Luggers
I am new in this group. In the past four months, I have bought 4 lens and a
R-7. But I got a problem regarding the storage of my equipments. I live in
Minnesota, USA. I  feel it is really humid right here because we have
10,000 lakes !!! and I am afraid that my lens might get fugus. So, any
suggesstions for me ? I am thinking buying an electronic dry box for my
equipment, but I don't know where I can get it ?

Best Regrads

Eddie