Subject: Re: [Leica] How about saying THANKS to the dealer you do like?
From: TEAShea <TEAShea@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 18:17:40 EST

<< Thats all fine and dandy,
 except that you are working with human beings on both sides of the fence.
 Every one has good days and bad days. But people fail to do anything more
then  casually to say THANKS to the dealer that does get it right, that when
you do, you become a FRIEND and a customer for life. >>

This is the truth.  I have developed a personal friendship with the person
from whom I purchase almost all of my camera equipment.  It is very pleasant
to do business this way and a strong trust has developed.

Tom Shea