Subject: [Leica] Neck strap for CL
From: Charles Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 17:26:00 -0600

If I were to seek a more attractive neck strap for my CL than the thin
plastic one it came with (which is still remarkably supple and crack
free after 24 years) what would I look for?  The lugs are similar to
what I recall my M5 having (opening size, not lug design) and I think
the M5 had a nice leather strap.  Obviously the weight of the CL doesn't
demand one of the thick padded straps, but I'm just wondering what
others are using these days.