Subject: Re: [Leica] Changing lenses
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:32:11 -0500

At 03:26 PM 3/26/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Tina,=20
>
>If you=B4re still looking for the perfect camera vest I will strongly
recommend the Australian make "Thomas Cook". It=B4s by far the most popular
amongst us pros here in Scandinavia. Actually at my company it=B4s part of
the issued equipment.

>Check it out on the web page: http://www.nectar.com.au/~austcoll/page6.htm
>
>They call it a Photo Journalist Vest. And it does have the epaulets on the
shoulders! Plus 22 pockets, both on the outside as well as on the inside.
Plenty of room both for Leica bodies as well as lenses, film stock and
anything else we tend to carry around on assignments. What I really like
about it is its watertight(sweatproof) inside back pocket that is large
enough for documents, passport and various permits.

>Regards,
>
>Claes
>=20

It looks great, Claes!  Would you have any idea whether it is available
anywhere in the states?  When you order it, how much do you have to pay in
customs duty?  Thanks - Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>