Subject: Re: [Leica] Changing lenses
From: Claes Bjerner <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 98 15:26:17 -0000

>That's why I don't understand why some photo vests don't have snap =
epaulets
>on the shoulders.  That's the only way I can keep mine on!   I used to
>carry everything in a camera bag but developed back problems because all =
of
>the weight was on one shoulder.  The things we do for this addiction!!
>Best - TIna

Tina,

If you=B4re still looking for the perfect camera vest I will strongly =
recommend the Australian make "Thomas Cook". It=B4s by far the most =
popular amongst us pros here in Scandinavia. Actually at my company =
it=B4s part of the issued equipment.

Check it out on the web page: =
http://www.nectar.com.au/~austcoll/page6.htm

They call it a Photo Journalist Vest. And it does have the epaulets =
on the shoulders! Plus 22 pockets, both on the outside as well as on =
the inside. Plenty of room both for Leica bodies as well as lenses, =
film stock and anything else we tend to carry around on assignments. =
What I really like about it is its watertight(sweatproof) inside back =
pocket that is large enough for documents, passport and various =
permits.

Regards,

Claes