Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Glory and Improper Posting
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 13:30:06 -0600

At 02:56 AM 3/26/98 -0500, you wrote:

>with you about the points you make.  That we can make criticisms of those in
>high office, whether tasteless or not, is a very important part of our right
>to free speech.  It must be exercised in order to prove that we still have
>it.

This is not an accurate view of why most people who find such trash in bad
taste. But that doesn't stop people from repeating such inaccurate views.
Does it?

>official did or does with his or someone else's sex organs.  They accept the
>fact that their leaders are human beings and that their sexuality is
>separate fromt their ability to govern and lead judiciously.  They don't
>expect them to be saints.

Cheating on one's wife doesn't tell us what he might do to the rest of us?
Well, it's a matter of individual character. So we have to decide on the
individual.

Just like we all have chosen Leica. Not becuse it's the best in the world
for everyone. But because it is best for us.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?