Subject: Re: [Leica] A Chatterton Story
From: Shawn London <srlondon@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 21:55:13 -0500

>There is two sides to every story, and I can not but wonder what take on
>it Don has.  It's real easy to roast someone on an internet list if they
>aren't subscribed.

If people on the list aren't going to share their experiences (good AND
bad) then what is the point of the list?

I don't think that a dealer's absence on the list is any reason to avoid
discussion of him.  Jim Kuehl doesn't even have a web site, but from the
positive things I've heard in the past week, I'll consider him the next
time I place an order.