Subject: Re: [Leica] To service or not to service?
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 22:30:45 -0500

Ken Wilcox wrote:
>=20
> I don't know where she is relative to NYC but I'd send it to Sherry Kra=
uter
> @ Golden Touch
> 914.496.8834
> krauter@warwick.net
>=20
> Cheers!
>=20
> kw
>=20
> >
> >2) If I should have some sort of service: What would be the best shop =
to do
> >it in the New Jersey, New York City area? Leica USA? Tamarkin New York=
?
> >Someone else?
> >

> >__
> >Tore

At the risk of burdening Sherry with even more work I would heartily
recommend her. She has always been a pleasure to deal with and knows her
stuff. Plus she's fast and a lot more affordable than Leitz. She's
opinionated and extremely knowledgeable. Her address follows:

Sherry Kr=E4uter
Golden Touch Camera
(914) 496-8834=20
RR 2 Box 803