Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Definitive Leica Photography Books
From: LeicaPhoto <LeicaPhoto@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 11:23:16 EST

Regarding some of the books mentioned: we have a limited number of signed
copies of Ralph Gibson's L'Histoire de France ($60); The Spirit of Burgundy
($60) and others - we recently "sent out" a list on the LUG of important
Gibson books (he only uses a Leica M); Leica Gallery exclusively represents
Alex Webb (Magnum) in New York and he is considered to be one of the finest
photojournalists/fine artists working in color (with a Leica M). "Under a
Grudging Sun" is out-of-print and is $19.95 "Hot Light/Half Made World" is
extremely rare and we receive it from Alex Webb - it is $85; "From the
Sunshine State" is in print and is $40.; "Amazon" is the newest book and is
$60. All of Webb's books are signed. We will have a solo show for Webb (his
third here) during 1998-1999. Our recommendation for a Eugene Richards
selection is the "Knife and Gun Club" - out-of-print and its $75.As always
shipping is $10. regardless of the size of the order. FAX: 212-777-6960 and
TEL: 212-777-3051 Regards, Rose and Jay Deutsch / Leica Gallery, 670 Broadway,
NYC 10012