Subject: Re: [Leica] m6 bag
From: dmorton@journalist.co.uk (David Morton)
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 1:55 +0000 (PST)

John McLeod wrote:

> For two M6's and three lenses, I would recommend the Billingham Photo
> Hadley, with one caveat.  It's a great bag, but lacks an open back
> pocket
> for papers or magazines.

Billingham have re-introduced the "Photo Packington", which is a larger
version of the Photo Hadley, and which does have the A4 back pocket,
albeit with a zip, so it's not "open".

However, since it's about 25% larger, it might be *too* large for
some...though you could always add a fourth lens and two rapidwinders to
make the outfit specification perfect :-)

            David Morton | "I've finally figured out what's wrong with
dmorton@journalist.co.uk | photography. It's a one-eyed man looking
   Islington, London, UK | through a little 'ole. Now, how much reality
      (+44) 171 272 8908 | can there be in that?" (David Hockney)