Subject: Re: [Leica] FILL FLASH
From: "Jacques Grilli" <grilli.jacques@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 16:58:29 -0500

Fill flash photo with the M6 as proposed by Bob Gibbons and Peter Wilson
(Night & Low light photography - a complete guide)

Quote`` The basic idea is to establish the exposure required for the scen=
by available light and then to add in flash at 1/4 this exposure to light=
 up
parts of the scene that require extra light``