Subject: Re: [Leica] Warranty cards and Your Cheating Heart..........
From: Emanuel-Temp_Lowi@READERSDIGEST.COM
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 11:03:50 -0500

I agree with Duane Birkey on the investment potential of the M6. Even those
"Franklin Mint"-style M6 commemoratives (wedding anniversary of the Queen
of Outer Slobovia, etc.) have performed badly as investments - and rightly
so for such gimmicks.
On the other hand, I believe even ordinary M6 cameras, if well cared for,
will hold their value over time while providing you with a great tool you
can use and hand over to your kids one day. Eventually, with inflation and
labour costs, retail prices will rise and an M6 you bought in1996 for $1695
will probably be worth at least that in 2016.