Subject: [Leica] Lens Hood
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 16:02:02 -0500

I have the last model 35 Summicron. It came with the square plastic lens
shade with the tabs that correspond to the slots in the lens. I'd like
to use the #12585 lens shade with the lens instead of the dedicated one
because it's easier to feel the aperature ring grips without the shade
getting in the way. The shade fits the lens. My question is whether
there will be any vignetting problems. Advice appreciated.

Carl S.