Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera quality
From: CHKARNES <CHKARNES@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 22:36:36 EST

In a message dated 98-03-16 22:32:32 EST, Jim wrote:

<<
 I think that is exactly what I said. Human error. Humans built the o-ring.
 humans launched the Shuttle. Humans, humans, humans. When you get a faulty
 M6, it's humans.

 Jim

Jim, I'll say it a different way. The O rings were NOT flawed. It was a
POLITICAL decision to launch that screwed the Challenger. Those people who
made the decision to launch had nothing to do with the production of anything.

Charlie