Subject: [Leica] Lens Shade 12575
From: Gerd.Hechtfischer@t-online.de (Gerd Hechtfischer)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 07:33:55 +-100

Hi there,

I just bought a Leica 12575 lens shade on a camera show. It nicely fits
my Tele-Elmar 1:4/135 and is engraved "Leica M 1:4/135 Germany 12575".
From the type of font used, I guess it is quite new.
I remember there are similarly looking shades (probalbly older) that
said on it they are for the 2.8/90 mm also.
Does anyone know if the one I have also works on my 90mm Elmarit?
Or will it darken the corners? Or do I have to try out this?
If it works, why is it not written on it?

Thanks,

Gerd