Subject: Re: [Leica] [Lieca] black chrome ;-) Jim
From: CHKARNES <CHKARNES@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 23:52:44 EST

Sorry guys. My wife and daughters are always telling me that I shouldn't be so
serious.

Charlie

<<
  Charlie - Of course Jim knows better - that was his use of "black humour"
   ------ a Mossism that he learned from me ;-)
  Marvin

 <<
  Jim,

  tsk...tsk... tsk You should know better, Jim. Black chrome is chromium
oxide.
  The chromium is plated onto the surface and then oxidized. It is a very hard
  material that resists wear.

  Charlie