Subject: Re: [Leica] The Famous Fernando M6 Adventure
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@iserv.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 06:25:19 -0500

All,

Sounds to me like they are listening.

Steve

Dear Mr. LuDo,
thanks for your mail to Leica. I forwarded your letter to our quality=20
department and my colleague Mr. Domhardt, who is in charge of the R-System.=
=20
We get all the mail from the LUG, so we are quite good informed about=20
problems, suggestions, ideas...
I am very happy that you were successful in convincing friends about Leica=
=20
products. If you need further support please let me know...
Kindest regards
Leica Camera AG
Product Management M-System

S=F6nke Peters