Subject: [Leica] Last chance...
From: David Rosen <DavidSRosen@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 00:10:45 -0500

Luggers:

LAST CHANCE BEFORE I GIVE THIS AWAY!!
I'm selling my Leica M6 PANDA to finance the purchase of an M6HM.

This is not quite a collector's camera-- it has actually been used to tak=
pictures-- but it is still in much-better-than-excellent cosmetic conditi=
on
and would look almost as nice on a shelf as in someone's hand.

Serial #1772xxx

Mechanically perfect.  Recently checked by Leica (EH).  Rangefinder
accurate; meter and all shutter speeds right on.  Cosmetically 9+.  Leath=
er
is perfect.  There are some fine superficial marks on the baseplate, and
also one bright spot on the baseplate.  No other dings or dents.  Include=
body cap, strap, IB, presentation case and box.  =

MAKE ME AN OFFER!!

Please respond privately to davidsrosen@compuserve.com.

Best,
DSR