Subject: Re: [Leica] KODAK Aspen
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@iserv.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 22:55:46 -0500

Eric

Unless Kodak is subbing it from Canon or visa-versa. I was pretty sure it
was ink-jet. Also saw the Agfa Pictograph. Wow! (15K plus)

Steve

Go Leica. Still can't believe how cheap the R-lenses are going for. Check
out ebay tonight. See the 50 1.4 3-cam for under $400!!!

At 07:33 PM 3/11/98 -0600, you wrote:
>At 06:18 AM 3/11/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>Eric,
>>
>>I went to Comdex this last year in Vegas. I saw a Canon 11 X 14 (I thought
>>Ink Jet) printer manufactured and displayed by Canon. It was called
>>"Aspen." It was due out in the Spring. The prints from it were very nice.
>>Beautiful glossy color renditions. Interesting.
>
>Canon? The report I got was mistaken. Well, that's okay, Canon makes great
>stuff like that. But I hope it's not an ink-jet. Looks good, but doesn't
>last. Darn.
>==========
>
>Eric Welch
>St. Joseph, MO
>http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>
>Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

                                            \:|:/
                                            (o o)

  I now have a new Email address: smhickel@iserv.net, please change you
mailer to the new address