Subject: [Leica] LUG: Leica Contact "Karadagi"
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 22:02:14 EST

 Patrick - I posed a question to Alan Karadagi of Leica Camera and got
 a reply with referrals to the needed Solms people the next day.

 >>> KARADAGI.PM@leica-camera.com  <<<

  Marvin Moss
<<
 So, here's my question.  Does anyone on the list have the name and
 address of someone at Leica who answers questions like this?  I would
 have written them a letter on paper some time back, but I have no
 idea to whom it should be addressed.

 -Patrick